Posted: 11/29/2023 3:48:51 PM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
* The main function of the Inspector 2 is to inspect and insure any and all items delegated pursuant to job requirements in accordance with code, jurisdiction and/or customer defined criteria. The Inspector may also be responsible for overseeing the quality assurance/quality control on behalf Aegeus client.
The main duties include:
* Perform internal and external inspections to determine if items under inspection meet the acceptance criteria of a specific code, standard or document.
* Conduct inspections on equipment at scheduled intervals to maintain the mechanical integrity of the equipment as qualified and assigned.
* Properly interpret regulations, codes, and industry standards.
* Use a computer to compile and submit daily reports and inspection reports, as well as for billing and other required documentation.
* Ensure that work is implemented as required in the project specifications.
* Compile and submit completed inspection report in a timely manner.
* Show attention to detail and be capable of recommending and approving repairs as well as performing visual inspection of completed work.
* Identify circumstances that necessitate the use of proper safety procedures and equipment.
* Communicate and deal with customers and other parties in person in such a manner as to benefit the professional reputation of the company.
* Drive a vehicle safely in extremely hazardous conditions.
* Protective Equipment and Safe Practices per company policy.
* Perform other job related tasks as assigned by management.
* 100% Aegeus paid: Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
* Medical & Dental Insurance
* 401K plan (with Company Matching)
* Vacation Paid Time Off
* Personal/Sick Pay
* Enhanced Paid Time Off Policy
* Per Diem for out of town expenses
* Training & Development Programs
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Pay range for this posiition is $40 to $45 per hour based on experience level. Pay range for this job level is a general guideline only for States that enforces pay transparency and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, certifications, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Education and Work Experience
* High School Diploma or Equivalent.
* At least 3 year experience in related field.
* Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Certificates and Licenses Required
* 2 or more Mechanical/Professional certification: API, AWS, NACE, Etc.
* 1 Mechanical/Professional certification: API 510 required
* API 570 preferred
* API 653 would be a bonus.
* Must be certified in accordance with company certification standards in: Multiple NDT Methods- MT, UT, etc.
* Must meet minimum company requirements to operate a company vehicle and be eligible for coverage under Company insurance program.