RT Technician II
Posted: 2/8/2024 1:53:09 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
The main function of the Technician 3 is to be responsible for the completion of inspection, including initial interpretation, reporting and billing. Technician are thoroughly familiar with the scope and methods of NDT being used and should perform assigned responsibility for on-the-job training and guidance of Assistant Technicians.
The main duties include:
* Operates tools and equipment to accomplish job assignments and client requirements
* Inspect and interpret readings as required in real time, to determine areas of interest.
* Apply testing criteria in accordance with applicable specifications..
* Set-up and calibrate all equipment used, interpret, evaluate, and document results through formal reports.
* 100% Aegeus paid: Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
* Medical & Dental Insurance
* 401K plan (with Company Matching)
* Vacation Paid Time Off
* Personal/Sick Pay
* Enhanced Paid Time Off Policy
* Per Diem for out of town expenses
* Training & Development Programs
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Target pay range is $35 to $40 per hour. Pay range for this job level is a general guideline only for States that enforces pay transparency and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, certifications, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Education and Work Experience
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent from an accredited university or college highly desirable.
* Technical Background in NDT methods and techniques preferred.
* Minimum of 3 years of NDT experience with full documentation of prior training, experience and certification is required.
* Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Certificates and Licenses Required
* NDT Level II certification in: MT, RT, PT Lvl 2
* Must meet minimum company requirements to operate a company vehicle and be eligible for coverage under Company insurance program.
Submit a profile to this job online
Share on your newsfeed
How long have you been with Aegeus and what has kept you here?
Video length: 28 seconds0:28
Hi, my name is Stacy and I've been with the company for over 20 years. What's …
Aegeus is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other non-job related factors.