Quality Specialist-Gray, La
Posted: 2/8/2024 6:00:29 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
NVI, LLC is seeking a dedicated and proactive Quality Specialist to join our team. This is an exciting new role to help support our Gray, La office. NVI, LLC is a privately owned, Louisiana based organization that is an industry leader within the nondestructive testing and post weld heat treatment industry and employs nearly five hundred full time positions across the United States. This position will assist NVI with continued long-term growth to support our clients nationwide.
NVI, LLC offers full benefits including:
•Traditional 401K Plan with Employer Match Benefit
•Profit Sharing Plan
•Health, Dental, Life, Short- & Long-Term Disability and Vision Insurances
• Ensure that the organization’s Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, ISO 9001 and regulatory/legal requirements.
• Drive continuous improvement within all departments of the organization and assist the departments to achieve a better service product for its clients.
• Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes, that affect the quality of the organization’s product.
• Report to top management on the performance of the QMS (e.g., results of the quality audits, corrective actions), including the need for improvement.
• Lead investigations in accordance with company practices to determine the root cause of an incident affecting the Quality Management System of the organization.
• Lead and establish corrective action plans in which meet or exceed ISO 9001 and internal practices.
• Support the organization’s craft development program for employee growth initiatives.
• Assist the Quality Manager & Corporate Level III with any quality assurance & control program initiatives.
•Perform other job-related tasks as assigned by management
• 2+ years of experience in quality assurance.
• Bachelor’s degree concentrated within the relevant field.
• Professional certification focused on quality management processes, such as ISO 9001 or Six Sigma.
• Required to pass motor vehicle history evaluation.
• Advanced degree in relevant field.
• Multiple years of experience in this position.
• Multiple years of nondestructive testing experience.
• Track record and list of quality management program accomplishments.