WANTED: NDT II for Wausau, Wisconsin
Posted: 4/29/2004 6:42:48 AM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
American Engineering Testing, Inc.
TBD - full-time, permanent
To provide technical expertise to a variety of nondestructive testing industries. These industries would include structural steel, manufacturing, machining, power generation, and petro-chemical.
PRINCIPAL AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
Conduct NDT examinations in MT, UT, PT, RT, and VT inspection techniques. Interpret results and prepare reports documenting results.
Maintain certification data in MT, UT, PT, RT & VT.
Assist in the promotion and marketing of the NDT Department.
Assist coordination of full-time and intermittent field projects by AET personnel, including reporting and invoicing.
Assist in work activities of other departments as needed. Maintain valid drivers license, free of specific violations.
1. Associate degree in Nondestructive Testing Technology or equivalent.
2. Two years experience in gamma radiography as it meets the requirements of 10 CFR Part 34.43 (g) for radiographers and radiographer assistants.
3. Level II SNT-TC-1A in UT, MT, PT, RT methods
1. Must be able to walk/stand up to 80% of the day often on uneven surfaces, with or without reasonable accommodation.
2. Must be able to climb/bend/stoop frequently with or without reasonable accommodation.
3. Must be able to lift 50-70 lbs frequently with or without reasonable accommodation.
4. Must be able to work in confined spaces or elevated areas occasionally with or without reasonable accommodation.