Quality Control Mechanical / Electrical Inspectors
Posted: 10/18/2021 7:13:01 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
NIC Inspection Services
NIC is hiring experienced QC Mechanical or Electrical Inspectors for a long-term nuclear construction project.
MUST have recent commercial nuclear experience!
Location: Vogtle (plants 3 & 4) Waynesboro, GA
Duration: Estimated 6+ month (should not exceed 1 year)
Environment: Construction Site (field work)
Must be currently certified, able to certify or prior (within 5 yrs) certification will be considered.
- Must be proficient with Mechanical P&ID/Isometric Drawing Interpretation
- Must be proficient in Mechanical Torqueing Specifications & Procedural adherences
- Must be proficient in ASME III Code requirements
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Must be capable of bending, crawling, climbing and twisting in a safe and productive manner
- Must have a clear understand of NQA-1 requirements
- Current I&C ANSI 45.2.6 certification preferred
- Documented work experience (signed by Level III will be required)
- Must be familiar with fiber optic technologies
- Must be familiar with crimping, soldering, torqueing, and industry accepted installation practices
- Digital I&C system expertise and knowledge
- Must be capable of bending, crawling, climbing and twisting in a safe and productive manner.
Those interested can apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
ANSI Level II or Level III Mechanical or Electrical/I&C Quality Control