NAS-410 Level III NDT Tech - United States
Posted: 4/18/2023 1:01:51 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Applied Technical Services, LLC.
Applied Technical Services, LLC ("ATS" or the "Company") is a leading provider of critical testing, inspection, certification, and compliance services. The Company serves clients across a diverse set of large and stable end markets including manufacturing, power generation, aerospace, medical, and defense. ATS was founded in 1967 and is headquartered in Marietta, GA. Today the Company employs nearly 1,600 team members in over 60 locations across the United States.
Our purpose is to create a safe and reliable world and our mission is to deliver assurance through precise technical and professional services.
Summary: ATS is currently seeking a fulltime NAS-410 Level III NDT Technician. This induvial can reside anywhere within the United States. Ideally this individual would be located in Marietta, GA. Travel required.
Responsibilities/Duties: NAS-410 Level III NDT Technician
• Experience teaching classes, administering written and practical exams, and maintaining certifications.
• Perform examinations of materials in accordance with procedures, codes, standards, and specifications.
• Be thoroughly familiar with the scope and limitations of the methods for which qualified and exercise assigned responsibility for OJT and guidance of trainees
• Interface with department managers and clients to determine scope of work and work priorities in order to meet customer expectations.
• Be able to prepare written instructions and to organize and report the results of examinations.
• Work independently and support team members Perform other job related tasks as needed and assigned by supervisors.
• NAS-410 Level III Technician – Meet the minimum requirements of an NAS-410 Level III Technician; provide documentation of education, training, and experience in the applicable NDT method(s); have a working knowledge of industrial environments and general manufacturing processes; ability to effectively communicate with other departments, and customers to report issues and solve problems.
• Must be able to wear safety equipment as required by the safety department for personal protection.
• Work in around operating equipment and industrial environments.
• Work shifts up to 12 hours/day and 7 days/week and travel for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift and carry 100 pounds.
• Moderate travel required.
• All Applicants must pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Benefits: ATS offers excellent wages and advancement opportunities. Full-time employee
benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, personal time (PTO), and bonus opportunities.
To apply please visit:
Applied Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination due to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
NAS-410 Level III NDT Tech - Marietta, GA