European Federation for Non-Destructive Testing EFNDT
Welcome to EFNDT online
The European Federation for Non-Destructive Testing (EFNDT) was founded in May 1998 in Copenhagen at the 7th European Conference for Non-Destructive Testing (ECNDT). 27 national NDT societies agreed to set up a powerful organisation on European level. Full membership is open to national NDT societies, one per country. Associate membership is open world-wide. You will find the application form under the button MEMBERS.
Quick Links: Calendar Platform Standardisation Bibliographic Database General News
Main objectives of EFNDT are
* to develop powerful Working Groups, the results of which should give answers to NDT problems of industrial and public organisations
* to establish a European system of personnel qualification
* Personnel certification based on EN 473/ISO 9712 by bodies nominated by EFNDT members
* Qualification and Certification based on accreditation in line with EN 45013/ISO 17024 within the EFNDT Mutual Recognition Agreement
* to set up a European Certification Program
Furthermore EFNDT is
* a contribution to bundle the different NDT forces in Europe
* a promotion of total quality in NDT for the benefit of all EFNDT members, NDT users and wider societies
* a demonstration of performance to strengthen confidence in NDT
* a guide for global NDT co-operation in close connection with transatlantic understanding
Establishing a European system of personnel qualification by EFNDT means:
EFNDT is PARTNERSHIP FOR SAFETY AND QUALITY !
We invite you to join our information pages and to give your ideas and your comments to the secretariat of EFNDT.