LMATS in Newcastle Australia
Another milestone achievement for LMATS!
LMATS Newcastle lab is now AS ISO/IEC 17025 accredited. Newcastle laboratory comprises highly experienced team including Metallurgical Engineer, Welding Supervisor and advanced NDT personnel.
The Newcastle lab will also provide power station related life assessment services using replication microscopy by a highly experienced Metallurgist and an API certified RBI Inspector. Industries at the Central coast and the NSW North-East coast will greatly benefit by addition of LMATS lab in Newcastle. LMATS goal is to support the regional industry and grow local employment.
LMATS provides a comprehensive range of testing & inspection services that includes
• Failure investigation, metallurgical tests and replication
• Mechanical tests and corrosion tests
• Metals composition by XRF and portable OES spectroscopy
• Welding Inspection / Supervision, WPS & Welder qualification
• Pressure vessel and tank inspection, Third party inspection
• Advanced NDT - LRUT, PEC, ECA, LFET, PAUT, TOFD, CRT
• Heat exchanger tubes – ECA, ECT, RFT, NFT, MFL, NFA, IRIS
• Hydrostatic pressure testing, vacuum testing
• Conventional NDT – UT, ET, RT, MT, PT, VT
For further information contact Darren Quinn or one of the LMATS staff at
22 Ironbark Close Warabrook NSW 2304
Phone 02 4906 8652; Mobile 0457 896 779; firstname.lastname@example.org