BGAS Level I Coating/Painting Inspector
Posted: 3/22/2007 6:13:54 AM
for contact information.
I am willing to Travel.
I am on a job and will finish soon.
Currently working but always looking.
I need a job as soon as possible.
I am willing to work overseas.
I prefer temp jobs.
I prefer permanent jobs.
1 BGAS/CSWIP Painting Inspector Grade 2 BG 549548, Certificate No. 16585
2) BGAS/CSWIP Painting Inspector Grade 1 BG 549548, Certificate No. 26610, expiry to: 2011
3) QM 003 - ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training from TÜV - Germany
B.Sc of Chemistry from Faculty of science, Helwan University
1) From April 2006 till present date with “Bureau Veritas” Abu-Dhabi as a TPI (Third Party Inspector)
Presently working on the inter refineries pipeline IRP project 6089 for Abu-Dhabi oil refining co (Takreer) with Tebodin Middle East as project management company. The IRP Project comprises of a number of pipelines between two refineries, two multi-product distribution terminals and the Abu Dhabi International Airport. The refineries are Abu Dhabi Refinery (ADR) and Ruwais Refinery (Ruwais). The multi-product distribution terminals are Mussafah and Al Ain. Abu Dhabi National Airport is commonly referred to as ADIA.
2) From Dec 2005 to Mar 2006
Employer:GUPCO (Gulf of Suez Petroleum Company)
Project: Maintenance of 14 numbers fixed platforms +14 nos Helideck (Offshore)
Location: Ras-Shokir, Red sea, Egypt.
Client : GUPCO
3) From Dec 2004 to Nov 2005
Employer:CCIC-Consolidated Contractors International Company
Designation:EPC QA/QC INSPECTOR COATING
Project: Azerbaijan, Georgia, Turkey Pipeline facilities (Pigging & Pump Station).
Project details:EPC project, two pipelines 42” dia * 442 kms
Client : British petroleum
EPC contractor: CCIC
Cost: $450 million.
4) From May 2003 to Nov 2004
Employer:Thyssen Krupp Xervon (Peiniger International-Egypt)
Project Name: LNG Damietta ( Onshore)
Client: Spanish Egyptian Gas Co. (SEGAS) - a joint venture between the Spanish “Union Fenosa” and the Italian “ENI”LNG Damietta
capacity of : 7.6 billion cubic meters (268.4 billion cu ft) of gas per year
5) From Jan 2002 to April 2003
Designation:Technical Service Engineer
1) Project Name : P2-Q maintenance (OFFSHORE)
Owner : WEPCO (West Desert Petroleum Company)
Painted Items : Main and cellar Decks -Helideck - Platform Flare –
Top Side Facilities - Heaters Pipe lines – Accommodation muddle
2) Project Name: AGIBA FIELD DEVELOPMENT.
Owner: AGIBA PETROLEUM COMPANY
Painted items: Pipeworks, Pressure vessels, Storage Tanks & Hot duty surfaces
Total area (sq. m): 15000.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• More than (5) years extensive experience in oil and gas industries at onshore and offshore fields for coating of steel structures, vessels, storage tanks, equipments, pipelines, offshore fixed platforms and single buoy mooring
Responsibilities include planning for coating activities (surface preparation, painting, wrapping, lining, thermal insulation, .etc.) based on project drawings and specifications, obtaining company permits required for work, supervising and inspection activities, documentation and overall quality assurance
• I am able to quickly acquire knowledge of Organizational Structure, Personnel, Policies and Procedures.
• Wide knowledge of current International, National Standards and Client Procedures.
• Fully familiar with ISO 9001 Quality Management System requirements.
• Conversant in reporting/documenting non-conformities, follow up of Corrective & Preventive action to achieve timely close out of QDR’s, CAR’s & NCR’s.
• Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
• Excellent written/oral English language and reporting ability. Mature attitude, good communication, negotiation and inter-personnel skills.
APPROVAL FROM CLIENT:
British Petroleum - Enppi - GUPCO - Abu-Dhabi National Oil Co ADNOC -TAKREER
CODES/STANDARDS FAMILIAR WITH:
ASTM, BS, ISO, SIS, DIN, SSPC, Transco (BGAS), British petroleum, ADNOC, TAKREER, AGIP, ENPPI & GUPCO
COURSE /TRAINING ATTENDED:
1- British Petroleum / AGT trainings:
Basic fire fighting training
Lifting operation and golden rules
Hand safety training
Confined space training
Accident and injury free
On scene commander training
Environment and waste management
Pollution control / mitigation
SOS International basic first aid training
2- GUPCO/Offshore Trainings:
Hot and cold work permit induction
Fire fighting induction
JOTUN Paint School under super vision of the Technical Service Manager-Jotun Egypt
1) The Quality Control tasks, that includes:
Witnessing and carrying out the checks accompanied with pre-application,
application e.g surface preparation, climatic conditions, materials preparation,
after application checks, marking areas of defects and assurance of repair compliance, validity of equipment and materials storing conditions,…etc
2) Preparing the daily work schedule and the weekly work plan, that includes man power, equipment, materials, and working hours.
3) Study of client’s specifications and developing the technical procedure according to the
Standards and requirements specified, attending the pre-job conference and the
Periodical meetings along with the project, technical submittals to/from concerned
4) Carrying out evaluation tests for the coating systems proposed by suppliers for a new
Project, that includes review of products data sheets, carrying out actual site application of products, evaluating quality and performance of coating systems through site and
Laboratory tests as per standards specified, assessment of a supplier compatibility for
Registering to client’s vendor list
5) Preparing the bidding, that includes developing a budget, evaluating of subcontractors
Previous experience, equipment, labor, economy of a subcontractor offer, assessment
Of a subcontractor compatibility for registering to client’s contractors list
6) Carrying out tests of final acceptance
7) Training and/or supervising the new coating inspector's trainees
8) Carrying out failure Analysis assessment for old coating systems, recording and reporting coating Failure Analysis
9) Developing specifications for a coating job
10) The Quality Assurance tasks, that includes:
Specifications / Standards updating, and deciding of procedures compatibility
Updating the Reporting system/ forms for compliance with clients, internal and ISO
Policies Documentation system, including Approvals, NCRs, Minutes of Meetings, Calibration
And Analysis certificates, Maintenance reports, Expiration certificates, etc
11)Third Party Coating Inspector, that includes:
Study of client’s specification and developing (or approving already prepared) technical procedure according to the standards and requirements specified, attending the pre-job conference and the periodical meetings
Witnessing all work stages, and carrying out the checks accompanied with pre-
Application, application e.g. Surface preparation, climatic conditions, materials
Preparation, after application checks, marking areas of defects and assurance of repair
Compliance, validity of equipment and materials storing conditions, ..etc .
Certify reports prepared by the applicator, and reporting to the client.
Witnessing and approving pre-job evaluation / after completion final acceptance tests
Assessment of the Q/A system of applicator(s) regarding coating job in concern
Documentation, personnel CV’s, Calibration certificates, Maintenance reports, Materials validity certificates, Chemical analysis certificates, etc
Carrying out failure Analysis assessment for old coating systems, recording and
Reporting coating Failure Analysis according to the standardized report form (Defect
Size, distribution, pattern, and shape), advising of a repair system and procedure
Key of Applied Coating Systems
•Atmospheric Painting System (Offshore Environment).
•Splash Zone Painting System
•Heat Resistance Painting System (Offshore Environment).
•Anti-Abrasion Coating System (Offshore Environment).
•Atmospheric Painting System (Industrial Onshore Environment).
•Heat Resistance Painting System (Coastal Onshore Environment).
•Field joint pipe coating; one or more of those generic types: Coal Tar Epoxy, Coal Tar Pitch Tape, Polyethylene Primed Tape, Shrink-Fit Sleeves, etc.
•Thermal Insulation System.
•Galvanizing (pre-coated items).
•Under Sea Level Maintenance Coating.
Key of Coated Items:
Marine Main and cellar Decks
Marine Platform Flare
Top Side Facilities one or more of those items: (ladders, Handrails, Guardrails, conduits, Gratings, supports, Cable Trays, Etc).
Above Ground Pipes
Exterior Tank Surface
Interior Tank Surface
Heaters Pipe lines
Coolers Pipe lines
Marine Platform Jacket, Boat Landing, Riser Guard, Etc...