Posted: 3/31/2009 6:52:33 PM
for contact information.
I am willing to Travel.
I prefer temp jobs.
I prefer permanent jobs.
I served 20 years of Active Federal Military service in the United States Army. Accomplished Certified Welding Inspector with experience in fabrication and welding, pressure vessels, Heat exchangers, furnaces and, reactors and wind columns. Background includes working with ASME section IX, piping, and D1.1 structural codes. Have 15 years experience doing compliance inspections both civilian and Military. I passed the CWI test in September 2006. Cert # 06090191. My DD 214 (official military record) is available upon request.
• Graduated Crowville High School 1984 (GED)
• CWI Prep course given by Real Education 2006
• Passed CWI exam Sept 2006
• Combat Lifesaver Course 2001
• (Conoco Phillips Refinery Wood River IL.)Inspector on Piping and Mechanical bolt up. Responsible for finial visual Inspection of all welded joints.
• Responsible for coordinating all NDE testing.
• Building and walking down finial packages.
Piping QC Inspector
• (Chevron Refinery El Segundo CA.) Inspector on furnaces and reactors in the VRDS unit. Building and walking down code packages during the January/ February shutdown.
American Inspection Services
• (Chevron Refinery in Pascagoula MS.) Inspector on reactors, columns, drums, and exchangers conducting inspection and final walk down of project packages. 01/07-02/07
• ( Beaird Co. Shreveport, LA.) Lead day inspector on wind turbine columns for Vestas Corp. 06-10- 07 to 12-01-07
• (Chevron Refinery in Pascagoula MS.) 03-01-08 to 06-21-08 Lead Inspector on columns and drums on the GRU Coker revamp Project. Inspector on piping during the Crude II rebuild. 12-3-07 to 02-03-08, Inspector on Furnaces and Reactors during LER1 shutdown. 02-04-08 to 03-28-08, Inspector on Furnaces and Reactors and pressure vessels during Multiple shutdowns. Conducting inspection and final walk down of project packages.07-03-08 to 08-15-08
• (Shell Geismer, LA )Lead QC for purification column re-vamp. Conducted inspections and final assembly make up. in March-April 07
• (Conoco - Phillips in Borger, TX.)Lead QC for 19.3 and Crude unit shutdown. Monitored heat exchanger components and final assembly and hydro testing of refinery equipment in May-June 07.
• ( Marathon Canton, Ohio) Piping QC for the 2008 HF Alky Shutdown. 09-02-08 to 11-15-07
• (Chevron Refinery in Pascagoula MS.) Responsible for all welding inspections .
• Inspection and final walk down of project piping packages .Was the primary liaison between the company and all 3rd party inspectors
• Over saw complete rework of two columns and various drums inn FCC Expansion project.
• (Formosa Chemical Baton Rouge, LA.) Boiler Maker A Class
JV Industrial 04/06
• (Exxon Mobile Baton Rouge, LA.)Boilermaker A Class
• Lead ground man for T30 turn around at Exxon Mobile Baton Rouge La
Breck Construction Company 03/06
• ( IP Papermill Mansfield LA)Replaced entire winder machine during shutdown in March 2006
• (Entergy Power Sterlington LA)QC during October 2006 outage shutdown.
QA/QC Manager 01/06-02/06
• Developed a QA/QC inspection plan for 9 Fema trailer parks
• Insured that all maintenance operations were done in accordance with OSHA standards
• Developed and supervised daily and weekly safety meetings for all maintenance workers
MPRI 04/04 – 10/05
Bradley Team Chief/ Master Gunner
• Conducted training compliance and safety inspections to ensure all training is in accordance with Army standards.
• Senior safety personnel for 4 separate live fire ranges.