Posted: 11/30/2009 5:16:45 AM
I am willing to Travel.
Currently working but always looking.
I need a job as soon as possible.
I prefer temp jobs.
I prefer permanent jobs.
Certified Exposure Device Operator
Magnetic Particles Inspection CGSB – Level II (Written completed, Practical Pending)
Liquid Penetrant Inspection CGSB – Level II (Written completed, Practical Pending)
Canadian Institute for Non-Destructive Examination, Hamilton, ON
Feb 2006: Certified Exposure Device Operator Training course
Nov 2006: Magnetic particles inspection (level-1, 2) training course
Nov 2006: Liquid penetrant inspection (level-1, 2) training course
Mohawk College, Hamilton, ON – Continuing Education
Apr 2005 to Jun 2005: Quality control, concepts/techniques
S.L. Institute of Engineering & Technology, India
Sept 1996 to Aug 1998: Technician Diploma in Electronics Engineering
• Certified Exposure Device Operator.
• Vast exposure to NDT atmosphere-petrochemical refineries, storage tanks, pipelines, automotive plants, atmospheric storage tanks, welding/fabrication shops etc.
• Can operate various NDT Equipments like – Tank Floor Scanner, Ultrasonic Thickness Gauges, Wet Bench, PMI equipment, Electromagnetic Yoke, etc.
• Certified/Trained in W.H.I.M.S., Fall Protection, Confined Space Entry, Respiratory protection, Lock-out/Tag-out, Man lift/Scissor-lift operation and Transportation of Dangerous goods.
• Computer literate in Windows based Operating Systems.
• Strong communication & organizational skills, hardworking and responsible.