RT Level 2. 10+ years experience NAS 410
NDT.org Member Since: 2015
Last Updated: 7/25/2020
I am willing to Travel.
I am on a job and will finish soon.
Currently working but always looking.
• Industrial radiographer through
the Bureau of Radiological
Health and Iowa Department of Health.
• Approved Industrial Radiographer
trainer through BRH and
• Certified Level 2 meeting
requirement of NAS 410 Revision 3
and GQWI 018.
• Certified as a flight safety
interpreter for Sikorsky Aircraft.
• Certified for 2nd interpretation
(final interpretation) for Bell
• Completed Digital and computed 40
hour class with Northstar
• Certified in Basic Digital
Radiography and Introduction to
Computed Tomography by North Star Imaging
Rolls Royce and GE Tenured reader for final 10% Audits
• OSHA Certification
Des Moines Area Community College-Diploma
03/26/15- Present Level 2 radiographer
Hitchiner Manufacturing-New Hampshire
PCC Structurals-New Hampshire & Oregon
• Shot and interpret titanium, aluminum, and super alloys (cobalt / inconel) investment castings for aerospace
and energy industry.
• Travel to different locations
certifying at each one.
• Certified to NAS 410 standards and have tenure for Rolls Royce and GE for final interpretation audits.
2014 – 2/8/15 Level 2
Radiographer/ Assistant Radiation
Iowa Steel Fabrication, Osceola IA
• Shot and interpreted steel and stainless steel seam welds
for over the road tankers to
ASME codes and standards.
• Shot with a Portable X-Ray System,
which is comparable to
using a source (Gamma).
• Assisted with setting up X-ray
Department within company.
• Assisted RSO and Filled in as RSO
• Train others in regards to
Radiation Safety, Shooting, and
2008 – 2014 Level 2 CR/DR -
Level 2 Film Interpreter -
Level 1 Shooter
Wellman Dynamics, Creston IA
• Shot and interpreted over 1,000
Sand castings and welds for the aerospace
• Certified to interpret Flight
Safety Critical Parts.
• Worked with many types of aluminum
and magnesium alloys each having different specifications
and ASTM reference
• Accustom to the different defects
and acceptance criteria for
aluminum and magnesium sand castings.
• Film and CR/DR interpretations
which includes: setting up programs,
techniques, and writing work
• Certified by the Bureau of
Radiological Health (IRRSP) as a
radiographer since 2011. This allows me
to also train other
• Certified to interpret Bell
I have a lot of experience at different companies with alot of different alloys of metal. I am a fast but thorough interpreter that adapts quickly to any type of casting or test piece being evaluated. I am a hard worker dedicated to getting a quality product to customers while meeting or exceeding efficiency expectations. I feel as though I can be an asset to any company in this field of work.