Level II UT, MT, PT, PAUT
Posted: 4/28/2017 9:40:57 AM
I am willing to Travel.
I am on a job and will finish soon.
Currently working but always looking.
I prefer permanent jobs.
Level II UT, PAUT, MT, PT
Shell API RP2X Certified
Hahnville High School
Graduated with honors May 2003
Regents Scholar, USAF Scholarship
Louisiana State University
Attended from August 2003 to May 2008
Concentrations in Electrical Engineering and Construction Management
NVI LLC, NDT Technician, 2014 to Present
• Level II UT, UTPA, MT, PT Technician
• Extensive experience using API and AWS codes for structural steel and piping
• Offshore, Pipeline, and long term jobs worked
• Current and Previous Projects:
o Shell Appomattox Construction, Current Project
o ENI Devils Tower Offshore Production Expansion
o Murphy Thunder Hawk Offshore Production Expansion
o Plains Pipeline Maintenance
o Enterprise Offshore Pumping Upgrades
o Fieldwood Offshore Platform Demolitions
o Noble Bob Douglas IWOCS Installation
o Renaissance Offshore Production Expansions
o Hercules Oil Rigs Yearly Crane Inspections
Stupp Corporation, Quality Assurance Technician, February 2012 to 2014
• Level II UT Technician
• Use UT NDT methods to identify defects within the weld seams or bodies of SAW pipe as well as HFW pipe.
• Visually identify body, weld, or dimensional defects
Currently working on a job near completion in Ingleside, Texas. Willing to travel.