Senior Research Scientist (Associate Professor), expert in ultrasonic NDT
Posted: 5/27/2017 5:09:35 AM
I am willing to Travel.
I am on a job and will finish soon.
Currently working but always looking.
I need a job as soon as possible.
I am willing to work overseas.
I prefer permanent jobs.
• Senior Research Scientist (Associate Professor) in Ultrasonic Methods of Control in Engineering Industry.
• Doctor of Philosophy in Physics of Materials and Ultrasonic
• Engineer-Physicist in Radio Electronic devices.
• 1976-1979. Tolyatti Politechnical Institute, Faculty of Material Science, Ph.D., Physics of Metals, Thesis: Influence of plastic deformation on nonlinearity of elastic properties of metals, measured by very highly sensitive ultrasound method
• 1969-1975. Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT/Phystech), Faculty of Radio Engineering and Cybernetics, Engineer-Physicist, Diploma: Research and development of highly sensitive ultrasound velocity meter in liquids
Ability in scientific research and development in field of ultrasonic with strong background in the following:
• Development of ultrasonic methods and ILI tools (intelligent PIG) for short, medium, and long range pipeline inspection, and tubular inspection by IRIS.
• Development of ultrasonic methods and equipment for measuring corrosion and remaining wall thickness in pipes under support and tank annual plates in inaccessible places.
• Research and development of technology for production of high resolution ultrasonic transducers.
• Research and development in measuring inside pitting corrosion and cracks defects by pigging.
• Research in measuring of inside defects and profile geometry in gas pipeline by pigs with air coupled transducers.
• Research and development of acoustic resonance technique with air coupled transducers for gas pipeline inspection by pigs.
• Research and development in production of general purpose ultrasound measurement devices based on Time of Flight and Acoustic Resonance Techniques.
• Nondestructive Testing of Materials by Ultrasonic and Acoustic methods.
• Radio Electronic Engineering and Radio Electronic Measuring Devices.
• Mathematical Methods of Data Analysis.
• Conducting of Physical Experiments.
• Modelling algorithms for digital data processing with Mathcad.
Additional strong knowledge in the following subjects related with ultrasonic:
• Science of Materials (Metals and Fiber Reinforced Plastics).
• Solid State Physics (Metals, Semiconductors, and Optoelectronics).
• General Physics and Higher Mathematics.