MT,PT,VT, UT Level II
Posted: 5/31/2017 4:48:47 AM
I am willing to Travel.
I am on a job and will finish soon.
Currently working but always looking.
I need a job as soon as possible.
I am willing to work overseas.
I prefer permanent jobs.
MT, PT, VT, UT, PAUT Level II
34 Years NDT level II in MT, PT, VT, UT
ASNT-TC-1A, MIL-STD- 410-E
ASME, AWS, API CODE.
Power Generation, API piping, AWS D.1.1, D1.6.
1. Demonstrate and ensure an overall commitment to Safety, Integrity, and Trust.
2. Identify methods of improving overall productivity. Evaluate inspection techniques to promote possible cost savings.
3. Maintain and ensure the accuracy of all inspections records, reports, forms and surveys.
4. Understand the inspection methods, be able to perform these methods and/or provide technical support as needed to inspection crews.
5. Manage personnel development and discipline.
6. Ensure that .execution of work meets or exceeds client expectations and goals.
7. Develop cohesive work crews by providing supervision, equipment and technical assistance as required to complete the project on schedule and within budget
1. Knowledge of corrosion evaluation and integrity management.
2. Proficient with computer usage especially in Microsoft office software applications.
3. Possess the ability to communicate effectively in front of groups.
4. Possess the ability to work independently.
5. Possess advanced analytic and problem-solving skills.