ASNT RT Level III, AWS CWI
Posted: 7/19/2017 11:38:45 AM
I am willing to Travel.
I am on a job and will finish soon.
I need a job as soon as possible.
I prefer permanent jobs.
AWS - Certified Welding Inspector #16013591
ASNT - NDT RT Level III #195306
ACCP RT Level II #195306
ACCP VT Level II #195306
SNT-TC-1A - MT and PT Level II
NAS-410 - Responsible RT Level III and FPI Level II
Ocean Corporation - Training for the following in accordance with ASNT SNT-TC-1A, CP-189 and NAS-410, RT, UT, ET, MT, PT, VT and Radiation Safety.
Chromalloy, Dallas Texas, NAS-410 Responsible Level III, 3/2017 – Present
• Responsible for the RT qualification and certification process.
• Review OEM/Customer Specifications and implement their requirements by updating procedures, forms, technique cards and other related documents.
• Perform RT and FPI inspections and evaluate/interpret results on small engine components and air foils
Diamond G Inspection, Houston Texas, Certified Welding Inspector, RT Level III, 7/2016 – 3/2017
• Perform audits of radiographs on pipelines and plants for code and quality and provide Level III consulting services for Targa Resources.
• Set up and witness welder qualifications and ensure welding was completed to appropriate WPS.
• Perform visual inspections of quality and sizing in accordance with applicable codes and standards.
Fugro Consultants, Houston Texas, Site Supervisor, Senior Technician, 5/2015 - 5/2016
• Supervise, train and mentor trainees, Level I and II personnel. Teach NDT classes and provide hands on demonstrations in classroom, shop and field environments.
• Set up and calibrate equipment and interpret/evaluate results with respect to applicable codes, standards, specifications and procedures.
• Conduct field audits to ensure company and customer specifications are being adhered to.
Team Industrial Services, Houston Texas, Site Manager Enerflex Energy, 7/2011 - 5/2015
• Manage and coordinate daily NDT operations on-site and off-site for RT, MT, PT, UT, VT and PMI.
• Determine proper inspection criteria/protocol based on industry standards and client specifications.
• Mentor, train and perform technical and performance reviews on assigned subordinate personnel.
• Maintain an on-site radioactive materials vault in compliance with company and state safety procedures.
Fugro Consultants, Houston Texas, Site Supervisor, Toromont Industries, 10/2008 - 7/2011
• Perform NDT inspections on industrial and commercial projects for both onshore and offshore.
• Coordinate and manage daily NDT operations for RT, MT, PT, UT, VT, PMI and hardness testing.
• Ensure projects are executed according to company and client procedures/expectations.
• Responsible for on-the-job training and guidance of trainees and NDT Level I personnel.
• Perform inspections; interpret/evaluate results with respect to applicable codes, standards, specifications and procedures and report results to client.
United States Marine Corps, Japan, Corporal E-4, 10/2000 - 10/2004 Honorable Discharge
• Provide leadership/supervision to junior Marines as a Military Police Officer Watch Commander.
Skilled NDT inspector with nine years of experience in fabrication facilities, pipelines and FAA repair stations using RT, MT, VT and PT to conduct non-destructive inspections on process piping, pressure vessels, welder qualifications, tubing, plastics, soil samples, concrete and aerospace components.
I can be reached at ChristopherPlemons@gmail.com