Lvl II tech
Posted: 9/14/2017 7:57:25 AM
I am willing to Travel.
I am on a job and will finish soon.
Currently working but always looking.
I need a job as soon as possible.
I am willing to work overseas.
I prefer temp jobs.
I prefer permanent jobs.
Lvl II MT, PT, UT
Lvl I rope access
USAF journeyman trained Non-destructive tech
USAF Pensacola, Fl, University of Alaska Fairbanks
Aircraft, refineries, nuclear power plant, oil field facilities, Ds1 drill tools, pipelines
John Carroll Non-Destructive Journeyman JohnBCarrollJr@Gmail.com (907)378-2914 (907)371-4530
Education: Pensacola NAS, FL (Fundamentals of Non-Destructive Inspection) - Sep2012
• Optical Inspections
• Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection • Magnetic Particle Inspection
• Eddy Current Testing
• Ultrasonic and Bond Testing Inspection
• Digital and Traditional X-Ray
• Oil Analysis Elmendorf AFB, AK (Advance Non-Destructive Inspection Techniques) - July2013
• Successfully completed advanced ultrasonic course longitudinal and shear wave
• Lvl II ET,MT,UT,PT,RT W/ Film Interpretation
British Petroleum Co. - Deadhorse, AK
• BP Badge (Dec 2015 – Present)
• NSTC Card (July 2012 – Present)
United States Air Force
• Secret Security Clearance (Apr 2008 – Apr 2015)
Team Industrial Services (Nov 2011 - Feb 2013)
• Certified Lvl II; UTT, Eddy Current, MT, and PT • Assistant Radiographer Mistras Group (Feb 2013 – Apr 2016)
• Certified Lvl II; UTT, MT, VT, and PT
• Assistant Radiographer
• Rope Access Lvl I Experience:
• Performed Non-Destructive Inspections on F-22, C-17s, E-3, and C-130s
• Performed UTT & Assistant Radiographer at Dominion Nuclear Power Plant
• Performed UTT, Rope Access, Open Vision scanning & Assistant Radiographer at Marathon oil refinery (Sulfidation project)
• Fluorescent/Visible penetrant inspection
• Corrosion, Erosion, and thickness Ultrasonic Testing
• Wet/Dry, Fluorescent/Visible, Bench and Yoke/Coil Magnetic particle experience
• Expert at eddy current, bolt hole, and conductivity testing
• Digital/Computed (GE) Radiography and traditional X-ray
• Open Vision Experience
• Employ proper handling, Use, Disposal of Hazardous Waste and Materials. Adherence to all required governing AFOSH/OSHA Standards.
• Interprets and read shop drawings and blueprints, select materials, determine machines, hand tools, and plans sequence of operations
• Maintains a current NSTC card/ BP badge, and safety books for the North Slope in Alaska.
Lvl II Radiographer, Justin Vanzant (602)432-2466
LvL II Non Destructive Technician, Andy Ladner (601)325-4216
LvL II Nondestructive Technician & API 570, Jeff Blandford (219)670-5412