NDT Level III , API 510,570,653 CWI
Posted: 10/18/2017 8:21:42 PM
I am willing to Travel.
ASNT NDT Level III
Two Years college
High School graduate
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Twenty-seven years’ experience in the visual inspection and nondestructive examination of interstate and intrastate pipelines, pressure vessels, piping systems, storage tanks, and structural steel serving the Pipeline, Nuclear, Petrochemical, Refining and Power Generation industries.
•Twenty years’ experience performing direct visual assessments of external damage mechanisms of pipelines such as coating failures, stress corrosion cracking, MIC damage, and pitting corrosion based on ILI data verification excavations and HVAC/HVDC assessments.
•Knowledgeable in the assessment of the remaining strength of pipelines using ASME B31G, Modified ASME B31G, and RSTRENG methods.
•Superior mechanical integrity knowledge in the implementation of cost effective inspection strategies of piping and pressure vessels for upstream and mid-stream natural gas, LNG, and carbon dioxide processing and treating facilities.
•Extensive turnaround experience including Lead API Inspector, API Inspection Supervisor, and NDE Coordinator.
•New construction experience encompassing interstate and intrastate pipelines, structural steel, process piping, pressure vessels and storage tanks.
•NQA-1 auditing, 10CFR50 and commercial grade dedication experience.
• Supplier Quality Assessment Program auditing in accordance with NQA-1, ASME, SNT-TC-1A, ISO-9001
•QC Turnover package documentation review including weld mapping, weld data logs, welder qualification, material traceability (i.e. Heat number, MTRs, CMTRs, PMIV), receipt inspection reports, in-process inspection reports, and final inspection reports.
• WPS/PQR review and Welder Performance Qualification testing.
• Extensive knowledge of facility erosion/corrosion monitoring programs.
• Quality Control/Quality Assurance/Quality Control Management experience,
• Knowledgeable in the industry standard codes from OSHA, DOT, PMHSA, ASME, AWS, API, ASNT, ASTM, NQA-1 and others.
• Capable of training employees in NDE methods to be certified in accordance with SNT-TC-1A, CP 189, and ISO 9712
• Professional radiographic film auditing services including ASNT Level III consulting.