Posted: 12/12/2017 10:27:26 AM
I am willing to Travel.
Currently working but always looking.
I am willing to work overseas.
I prefer permanent jobs.
UT, PT, IRRSP
Hellier NDT March 2015
• Received certifications in UT and IRRSP
Don Bosco Tech May 2013
• Received certifications in PT, MT, and X-ray
Aerojet Rocketdyne September 2012 – Present
• Develop inspection techniques for level III approval
• Perform R & D inspections on new hardware
• Perform inspection to applicable spec and planning.
• Help lead department as NDT lead man
I am a qualified NDT inspector with certifications as a level II in UT and PT to NAS 410. In UT I am Knowledgeable in Immersion L-Wave and Shear-Wave on Wrought, Bonds, and Welds. I am also capable of UT contact inspection with L-Wave and Shear-Wave. I am able to perform PT inspection with both red dye as well as fluorescent dye penetrant. Currently I also contain my IRRSP with the state of California as well as the required 40 hours of classroom training for X-ray certification