RT (CR & DR), UT, MT, PT, Phased Array, 3D laser
NDT.org Member Since: 2018
I am willing to Travel.
I am on a job and will finish soon.
I need a job as soon as possible.
I am willing to work overseas.
I prefer permanent jobs.
• Level 2 UT
• Level 2 PA (GE & Omni Scan)
• Level 2 MT
• Level 2 PT
• Level 2 RT (CR& DR)
• Level 2 LP ( 3D laser Scanning)
• Level 2 TQ
• IRRSP CARD (Gamma & X-Ray)
• TWIC CARD
• Concrete Scanning (GSSI)
• Highland High School
• California State University of Los Angeles
• Test NDT
• Don Bosco Tech
8 years Experience
TEAM INDUSTRIAL (ALYESKA PIPELINE), Fairbanks, AK Apr 2014 to Present
• 3D laser scanning, UT, MT, PT, RT (CR&DR), PA at various remote pump stations throughout Alyeska pipeline.
MISTRAS GROUP, Signal Hills, CA Aug 2013 to Apr 2014
• Member of a quality assurance team for pressure vessel and tank farm in the aerospace industry.
CPP CORP, Pomona, CA Jun 2012 to Sep 2013
• Established and interpreted radiographic and observed radiographic testing (X-Ray) and magnetic particle testing.
• Assisted in MPI/DPT/PMI and complied with all company health, safety and environmental policies.
SAVOY INSPECTION, Baton Rouge, LA Feb 2010 to May 2012
• Structured and calibrated equipment, driven tests with appropriate NDT Technique, delivered assistance to the inspector/ engineer during on-steam inspection of piping and static equipment.
Willing to relocate, or work as a traveling contractor.