Advance NDT / Guided Wave Inspector (GUL)
NDT.org Member Since: 2018
Last Updated: 9/23/2019
I am willing to Travel.
I am on a job and will finish soon.
I need a job as soon as possible.
I am willing to work overseas.
I prefer temp jobs.
I prefer permanent jobs.
1. Rapid Motion Scanning (RMS) Level II Inspector
2. Guided Wave Testing Level II Inspector
- Additional XB (Road Crossings and Buried Pipes)
3. CSWIP Welds Ultrasonic Level II
4. Magnetic Flux Leakage (MFL) Tank Floor Level II
5. Eddy Current Testing (Tubing) - ASNT Level II
6. Dye Penetrant Testing - ASNT Level II
7. Magnetic Particle Testing - ASNT Level II
Diploma In Electrical Engineering (Electronic)
- Planning of NDT activities;
- Preparation of project specifications;
- Co-ordination of inspection activities and ;
- Preparation of close out reports;
- Involve in more than 15 Shutdown/Turnaround as NDT
coordinator, Guided Wave inspector, tubing inspector
and MFL tank floor inspector.
- 4 Years performing Guided Wave Testing for aboveground
and underground Pipeline for ARAMCO pipeline, SABIC
Affiliate such as SADAF, PETROKEMYA, SPECIALTY CHEM and
private sector such as Saudi Industrial Resin (SIR).
- Perform Tubing Inspection for Acoustic Eye Testing,
Eddy Current (ECT) and IRIS and Borescope inspection
method during shutdown/turnaround and Preventive
- Perform IR Thermography Inspection for Furnace and
Boiler for SIPCHEM and UNITED.
- Conducted UT Thickness Measurement at Thickness
Monitoring Location (TML) Point for various size of
piping according to Risked Based Inspection (RBI)
- Inspection and testing for lifting and rigging
equipment such as slings, shackles etc;
- Inspection and testing for wire rope, chain block and
- Performed the load testing for onshore and offshore
- Witnessed the MPI inspection with 3rd parties after
- Inspection of Raw Materials and Review of Materials
Test Certificates (MTC).
- Carrying out the welding inspection before, during and
after welding operation as per approved test plan,
relevant engineering drawing, international standard
and project specification.
- To monitor the welding activities as per Project spec
Contact : Zairy (+6017 3344705)
email : firstname.lastname@example.org