Oil and Gas
NDT.org Member Since: 2019
I am willing to Travel.
I need a job as soon as possible.
I am willing to work overseas.
I prefer temp jobs.
I prefer permanent jobs.
• H2S & Benzene Awareness
• API RP 2D Crane Rig Training
• Safe Forklift Operations
• Lock Out/Tag Out Safety Training
• Safe Man-Lift Operations
• Stop Training ( Safety Time Out Process)
• Backhoe training
• Class A license with Hazmat Endorsement and tankers
• High School: Sweetwater High School 2000
Bridgeport Fishing and Rental Jan. 2013- July 2015
• Qualified on operating a 3.5 Power Swivel and an XK-90 Venture Tech
• Experienced in operating 7 1/16 Blowout Preventer along with an Accumilator
• Run straight 3 ½ motors, subs, 4 ¾ JZ bits, Float subs with a 2F3R Baker float for drill outs
• Run 4 ¾ Bear claw bit w/ a String Mill/ Scraper and Taper Mill for clean outs as well as spotting acid before running Perforation guns
• Run overshot with grapples, fishing jars with bumper subs for down hole fish.
• Direct and ran a Bailer with work over rig operator with check subs.
• Assisted connections to proper torque with 2 ⅞-2 ⅜ PH6, PAC, IF, Regular and 8 Round threads.
• Assisted in field Supervision and reports on location of daily duties.
Coiled Tubing Services (Schlumberger) Oct. 2010- Dec. 2012
• Qualified in operations of Coil Tubing Unit, Quinn fluid pump and N2 pump and transporting nitrogen.
• Able to assemble and disassemble Drill X Motors, back pressure valves, Adjetators, Jars, subs and drill bit on 2 inch coil units on drilling plugs on a drill out.
• Drilled plugs and ran Perforating guns to proper depth
• Class A CDL with Hazmat and Tankers Endorsement
IPS Aug. 2009-Sept 2010
• Assembled and disassembled AS-1X, Model R packers along with a TH-6 packer
• Highly skilled in setting and releasing packer tools/ Tubing Anchors down hole
• Assembled and disassembled Gas lift Valves along with check valves
• Skilled in stationing Gas lift Valves in proper depth along with F-nipple, S-nipple and X-nipples
Tejas Oilfield Services May 2005-July 2009
• Facilitated in transportation of work over rig equipment such as a skid pump, blowout preventer, accumulator, reverse pump, pipe, pipe racks, cat walk, and tanks.
• Class A CDL required for operation.
• Supervised personnel on rig floor in connections of down hole tools and assured quality of work and safety practices met
• Directed personnel in connection proper tools and tubing strings to assure proper depth for tools
• Supervised 5 rig drivers in transportation of rig equipment, assuring delivery in a safe and timely manner
• Supervised and facilitated Flo-back on well returns of sand and plug parts through plug catcher and strapped barrel count of fluid to Frac tanks.
• Supervised well control and pressure on fluid return.
• Directed Tank trucks in transport and order fluid for well cleanout/ drill outs
• Supervised in running rods to seat pump and spacing on pump jack.
• Supervised wireline while running camera down hole for casing problems.
• Supervised personnel on running ESP Pumps
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Skilled in the gas and oil industry with high and low pressure wells.
• Proficient in well control fluid/pressure through a plug catcher, manifolds to frac tanks
• Able to perform duties in extreme weather conditions and high hazardous areas
• Ability to use and maintain hazardous materials, equipment, tools and measuring instruments
• Qualified to operate a big rigs and heavy machinery
• Familiar with laws and regulation of transportation of hazardous materials
• Qualified in troubleshooting of computer programs and fluid/nitrogen pump systems including the use of schematics, charts, and system components
• Microsoft Word and Excel
• (Bilingual) English and Spanish along with reading and writing
• References upon request.