NDT.org Member Since: 2019
Last Updated: 11/7/2019
I am willing to Travel.
I need a job as soon as possible.
I am willing to work overseas.
IRIS NDT: Holly Frontier Refinery- El Dorado, KS 10/4/19 thru 10/25/19
Technicians Assistant for Refinery Turnaround
Level I Contractor
• Receiving daily handoffs from QAQC on the previous shift
• Verifying and completing paperwork on daily J.S.A.’s and permitting
• Completing setup of Eddy Current Testing, Remote-Field Testing & Near Field-Testing equipment
• Working in coordination with other crews performing RT, UT, MT, PT, & PMI (positive material identification)
• Continuous compliance assurance of IRIS NDT Procedures & ASNT standards
• Operating necessary boroscope & camera equipment to provide footage of the tubing for reporting purposes
• Complete mark-up of tubesheets on both heat exchanger bundles and finfans based on drawings and customer requirements
• Performing and documenting calibrations of all Eddy Current Equipment
• Navigating and translating multiple computer network programs to anticipate and plan upcoming customer requirements for each project assignment
• Performing all operations of the probe and polly during actual inspection performance
• Work with blast-pad, crane, operations, and miscellaneous refinery staff to combine efforts & work as a team to increase productivity
• Worked 84-hour weeks with 12-hour shifts for three consecutive weeks totaling at 210 OJT hours for ECT and 30 OJT hours for RFT