NDT.org Member Since: 2021
Last Updated: 3/8/2021
I am willing to Travel.
I need a job as soon as possible.
I prefer temp jobs.
I prefer permanent jobs.
• 8 hour introduction to NDT/ Professional Development
• 40 Hour Radiographic Testing Level 1
• 24 Hour Positive Material Identification (PMI)
• 40 Hour Radiographic Testing Level 2
• 24 Hour Magnetic Particle Testing Levels 1 and 2
• 16 Hour Radiographic Film Interpretation
• 24 Hour Profile Radiography
• 24 Hour Visual Testing Levels 1 and 2
• 40 Hour Radiation Safety
Graduation class was class of 2017 at East Ascension High School. I went River Parish Community college for NDT and I finished all the classes and I received my certificates.
Instrumentation for ISC in Lake Charles (Sasol).
· Welding classes in high school and NDT class in College. Also on the job weld inspections.
· NDT work with Capitol Ultrasonics and Premium Inspection (Shell, Geismar and Norco)
· NDT work with ACUREN (Shell, Convent).
· 3 Year experience of Inspecting.