NDT Level 3 / Senior Certified Welding Inspector
NDT.org Member Since: 2021
Last Updated: 8/15/2021
I am willing to Travel.
I need a job as soon as possible.
I am willing to work overseas.
I prefer temp jobs.
I prefer permanent jobs.
1. ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) CQI/IRCA Certified Lead Auditor from BSI (British Standard Institute)
2. AWS ( American Welding Society ) Senior Certified Welding Inspector from July 2002 (Certificate No: 09010028 Valid up to Jan 1st 2024) from American Welding Society, USA (http://www.aws.org/w/a/certification/search)
3. ASNT (American Society for Non-Destructive Testing) NDT Level 3 in Radiography Testing (RT), Ultrasonic Testing (UT), MPT (Magnetic Particle Testing), LPT (Liquid Penetrant Testing) and Visual Testing (VT) from Nov 2003 (Certificate No: 140641, Valid up to Nov 2023), from ASNT, American Society of Non-Destructive testing, USA. (https://www.asnt.org/Certificant)
4. BGAS-CSWIP Painting Inspector-Grade 2 from TWI, UK valid until 04.08.2026
5. API 510 (American Petroleum Institute) Pressure vessel Inspector, Certificate no.31780 from 31st Dec 2007, Certificate Valid up to 31st Dec 2022) from American Petroleum Institute (API), USA
6. Offshore certifications:
OPITO (Offshore Petroleum Industry Training Organization) - BOSIET (Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training) Certificate & HUET – Helicopter Under water Escape Training valid until 14th June 2025. Certification # 93285700150621413239; Vantage number: 2301610.
7. OPITO (Offshore Petroleum Industry Training Organization)- H2S Training and certification for offshore, Valid until June 2023.Certificate#93289014160621427016; Vantage number: 2301610
8. OHSAS ISO 18001:2007 Lead Auditor
9. NEBOSH, U.K. (National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health) International Certification in Occupational Health and Safety
Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Welding Engineering passed in first class(1994-1996) from the University of Roorkee (At present itis IIT (Indian Institute of Technology)), Roorkee, India.
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (1990-1994) passed the first class with Distinction from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, India
I am a postgraduate engineering degree holder in Mechanical Engineering with a specialization in Welding Engineering from The University of Roorkee (Now it is IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Roorkee, India. I also have international certifications in ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) CQI/IRCA Certified Lead Auditor from British Standard Institute UK, AWS ( American Welding Society, U.S.A ) Senior Certified Welding Inspector, ASNT ( American Society for Non-Destructive Testing, U.S.A ) NDT Level 3 in RT, UT, MPT, LPT, and VT, BGAS-CSWIP Painting Inspector-Grade 2 from TWI, UK,API ( American Petroleum Institute U.S.A ) 510 Pressure vessel Inspector, NEBOSH(National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health) International Certification in Occupational Health and Safety, , U.K, OPITO (Offshore Petroleum Industry Training Organization) - BOSIET (Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training) Certificate & HUET – Helicopter Under water Escape Training and OPITO-H2S Certification and OHSAS 18001-2007 Lead Auditor certifications. I have more than 25 years of experience in Upstream and Downstream projects in QA/QC, Welding, NDT, Mechanical, Painting, coating Inspection, Structural, Civil works, HSE, Auditing, FAT (Factory Acceptance Test), Mechanical Completion, Punch list management and coordination, Pre-commissioning, and commissioning. I have worked in onshore plants of Degassing Stations (DGS), offshore fabrication, offshore Hook-Ups, Offshore module structural works, offshore WHP’s ( Well Head Platforms), Topsides, jackets ( TKY joints), Marine civil structurers, on shore modules (steel structures), Dimensional control in prefabrication of piping, structural works, pressure vessels, offshore fabrication and onshore fabrication yards, offshore Shutdown works, Brown filed and green field oil and gas projects, Offshore Pipeline laying (Inlay barges), FPSO ( Floating Production Storage and Offloading), Hot tapping works, onshore Oil rigs, CPU, CPF, OPF ( Onshore processing facilities) construction facilities, Cross-country pipelines, flow lines, water pipelines, water injection pipelines, trunk lines, in-plant Piping, HVAC, Oil Refineries, Power plants, LPG / Propylene Double-wall double integrity Cryogenic storage tanks, product storage tanks, Pressure vessel fabrication, and Petrochemicals. I have worked in oil and gas companies in various countries Thailand, IRAQ, RUSSIA, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, NIGERIA, ANGOLA, CONGO, YEMEN, and INDIA. I have worked from the Client-side in the oil and gas operating companies like ENI, Exxon Mobil, TOTAL, DOVE Energy Limited, and EPSCC contractor’s side Stolt offshore (Now it is Subsea7), Kentz (Now it is SNC Lavalin), Bechtel, and Punj Lloyd and I am familiar with the client specifications, international codes, and standards