Construction Integrity Team Leader
NDT.org Member Since: 2021
Last Updated: 8/22/2021
I am willing to Travel.
I am willing to work overseas.
API 510&653 Certification
• API 570, 571, 579, 580 familiarity
• ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
• CSWIP Sr. Welding & Painting Inspector
• ASNT NDT Certifications
Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Construction Manager – Construction, Quality & HSE Management – Oman Gas Co. (2016 onwards)
2.Construction Head - Multidiscipline Construction – PDO, Oman (7 years)
3.Sr. Plant Inspection Engineer – Qatar Petrochemical (7 years)
4.Power plant Inspection Engr. – RWTUV, UAE (4 years)
5.Project Inspector – Deutsche Babcock , UAE (3years)
6.QC Engineer Pressure vessels / Process Equipment – Larsen & Toubro, India (3years)
7.QC Engineer - Steel Manufacturing – Mukand Ltd., India (2years)
I am a Mechanical Engineer with 32 Years of extensive international experience in Oil & Energy sector. Presently working with a Project Management Company in Oman and being seconded to PDO & Oman Gas Company for the on shore oil and gas field constructions.
While proposing me as an experienced professional in the specialized field where quality and process safety are to be managed with extreme care, I would like to highlight below my key strength and expertise.
• Well versed in Plant & Pipeline construction, Integrity Management and QA/QC functions.
• Leading construction, HSE and inspection teams for the on shore project delivery.
• Have a successful track record as a Senior Inspection Engineer in the on shore oil field construction.
• Extensive experience in the inspection field for the construction, erection and maintenance of pressure vessels, process skids and pressure piping.
• Hands on experience in in-service inspection of pressure vessels, process equipment in petrochemical and power generation plants.
• Good working knowledge in International construction codes & Standards, Project contracts, Construction & quality procedures and Construction drawings for the oil & gas industry.
• More than 10 years of experience in equipment and piping integrity inspection of petrochemical and thermal power plants.
1) Contractor and interface management
2) Project administration for pipeline & plant construction in Oil & Gas sectors
3) Planning and monitoring project progress, optimization of resources and initiating
4) Implementing design and procedural requirements in construction
5) Risk assessments and development of contingency plan
6) Resource adequacy analysis and recommendations
7) Quality audits and reviews for the construction phases
8) Liaising with project assurance team to assure the overall direction and integrity of
9) Project evaluation review and follow on action recommendations.
10) Review & approval of Quality plans and work procedures for projects
11) Excellent safety records and proficiency in Asset Integrity & Process
Special skills, Certifications, Training or proficiencies
API 510&653 Certification
API 570, 571, 579, 580 familiarities
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
CSWIP Sr. Welding & Painting Inspector
ASNT NDT Certifications
Rotating Equipment diagnosis
Asset Integrity & Process safety management trained
Desert and Defensive driving certified
I would like to be placed as a Team Leader position managing construction with full compliance of HSE & Quality standards applicable to Oil & Gas projects.