Assistant Level Technician Certified in Non Destructive Testing
NDT.org Member Since: 2021
Last Updated: 11/10/2021
I am willing to Travel.
Certificate in Non Destructive Testing
Baton Rouge Community College, Central, LA
Certificate in Non Destructive Testing, 2021
Completed 649 Classroom hours of training which included: Basic math, reading blueprints, understanding weld symbols
and isometric drawings, visual testing, liquid penetrant testing, magnetic particle, radiography, film interpretation, radiation safety, and ultrasonic testing
Southern University & A&M College, Baton Rouge, LA
B.S., Mechanical Engineering, 2004
WOOD, Baton Rouge, LA: 11/2019 - 07/2020
Engineer II (Part-Time, On Call)
• Manage the safe completion of project mechanical work scope.
• Support the mechanical team in delivering high performance at all times in both safety and productivity.
• Provide input to the project mechanical plans and schedules, ensuring the correct mechanical logic is reflected and
work is delivered.
ABB (Formerly K-TEK), Baton Rouge, LA; 08/2013 - 02/2019
Mechanical Applications Engineer
• Prepared CAD drawings of equipment for the end user approvals, shop fabrication for the implementation of the
• Provided piping and sheet metal fabrication drawings of equipment components for manufacturing and assembly.
• Supported purchasing and sales teams by providing technical data and production inquiries to vendors
KELLY SERVICES - PINNACLE ASSET INTEGRITY SERVICES, Baton Rouge, LA; 04/2013 - 08/2013
Asset Integrity Inspector / Field Draftsman
• Authenticated and delivered completed inspection documentation to company headquarters.
• Conducted walk-downs at petrochemical/chemical plants and producted isometric P&ID of selected piping lines
requested by the plant.
MATERIAL CONTAINMENT / CONTAINMENT TECHNOLOGY, INC. - St. Gabriel, LA; 11/2007 - 02/2012
• Prepared customer quotes, purchased materials, and prepared B.O.M. for projects.
• Prepared CAD fabrication, assembly, and presentation drawings for customer approval and shop production
Current NDT OJT Hours:
RFT - 216 Hours
ECT - 192 Hours