API 510/570 NDT LII Consultant
NDT.org Member Since: 2022
Last Updated: 11/29/2022
I am willing to Travel.
I need a job as soon as possible.
I prefer permanent jobs.
NDE LII RT,MT,PT,UTT,VT,CR
Current Kinder Morgan CBT's
The Ocean Corp.
● Review job scope, scheduling, and safety concerns.
● Coordinate third party surveillance inspection
visits and Factory Acceptance Testing with
● Track job progress in Smartsheet, Excel and Google
Sheets, generate progress reports.
● Experienced in using tablets for reports, capturing
and annotating images.
● Conduct API- 570, API-510 internal and external
● Interpretation and redlining of P&IDs.
● Updating isometric drawings to current as inspected
equipment and piping configurations.
● Assigning CML’s according to known damage
mechanisms maximizing asset representation.
● Verify dimensional tolerances, part orientation,
welding maps, MTRs, and equipment calibration.
● Interpretation of radiographs.
● Train NDE personnel to perform CR, RT, MT, PT, UTT,
VT and Hardness.
● Familiar with Google Meets, MS Teams and Zoom.
API-570, API-510, with 23 years NDE LII Trainer experience in the inspection industry. Seeking opportunities that would allow me to bring to the table, knowledge and experience in navigating AWS, API, ASME and ASTM standards and recommended practices in the implementation of mechanical integrity programs, coordination of API inspection and NDE activities with other crafts in TAR execution and vendor surveillance inspections.