Click to see Submenus
EPOCH® 650 Ultrasonic Flaw Detector
The EPOCH 650 ultrasonic flaw detector combines conventional flaw detection capabilities with the efficiency of a highly portable, intuitive instrument. The EPOCH 650 flaw detector’s easy-to navigate menus and direct access keys help make flaw detection fast and efficient.
The large VGA screen combined with our patented digital high dynamic range receiver provides a stable, vibrant A-scan representation in any lighting condition. The EPOCH 650 flaw detector is designed to meet the requirements of EN12668‑1 and has a full range of standard and optional flaw detection features. Multiple onboard reporting tools and a comprehensive data filing system enable you to easily collect and report high-quality inspection data. The rugged, ergonomic design enables you to use the device in nearly any inspection environment, while the flexible PerfectSquare™ pulser and high number of digital filters are optimized for a range of inspection applications. Other features include:
• Full-screen A-scan mode.
• Digital high dynamic range receiver.
• Thirty digital filters for enhanced signal-to-noise ratio.
• 2 kHz PRF for rapid scanning.
• Knob or navigation pad adjustment configurations.
• Large, full VGA display readable in sunlight.
• 15+ hours of battery life.
• Standard dynamic DAC/TCG and onboard DGS/AVG.
• Multiple onboard report formats.
• MicroSD memory card for data transfer.
• Optional Corrosion Module software with encoded B-scan.
• USB On-The-Go (OTG) for PC communication.
• Alarm and VGA outputs.
• Optional analog output.