Click to see Submenus
EPOCH® 650 Ultrasonic Flaw Detector
The EPOCH 650 ultrasonic flaw detector combines conventional flaw detection capabilities with the efficiency of a highly portable, intuitive instrument. The EPOCH 650 flaw detector easy-to navigate menus and direct access keys help make flaw detection fast and efficient.
The large VGA screen combined with our patented digital high dynamic range receiver provides a stable, vibrant A-scan representation in any lighting condition. The EPOCH 650 flaw detector is designed to meet the requirements of EN12662 and has a full range of standard and optional flaw detection features. Multiple onboard reporting tools and a comprehensive data filing system enable you to easily collect and report high-quality inspection data. The rugged, ergonomic design enables you to use the device in nearly any inspection environment, while the flexible PerfectSquare pulser and high number of digital filters are optimized for a range of inspection applications. Other features include:
• Full-screen A-scan mode.
• Digital high dynamic range receiver.
• Thirty digital filters for enhanced signal-to-noise ratio.
• 2 kHz PRF for rapid scanning.
• Knob or navigation pad adjustment configurations.
• Large, full VGA display readable in sunlight.
• 15+ hours of battery life.
• Standard dynamic DAC/TCG and onboard DGS/AVG.
• Multiple onboard report formats.
• MicroSD memory card for data transfer.
• Optional Corrosion Module software with encoded B-scan.
• USB On-The-Go (OTG) for PC communication.
• Alarm and VGA outputs.
• Optional analog output.