Click to see Submenus
Look-See Borescope Camera with Monitor
Company: Fiberscope.net by Medit Inc
Contact: Terry Peristerakis
Address1: 1599 Dugald Rd
The LOOK-SEE Camera System is a portable and practical tool that uses high-resolution image sensors to convert images from optical borescopes and fiberscopes into digital signals, which are displayed on a 22-inch LCD monitor. The system is particularly useful for visual inspections in quality control stations, and it allows the operator to inspect tiny areas with precision. The system consists of a control unit, a camera head, a connector cable, and a power cable, and it comes equipped with an integrated LED light source output with a WOLF connection that illuminates the inspection area with a flexible light cable.
- 22-inch LCD monitor with a resolution of 1000 TV lines.
- Video storage resolution of 1980x1080.
- Built-in LED light source adjustable from 5K to 8K.
- Enhanced white balance with auto, manual, and preset
- Freeze and capture features for detailed examination.
- Storage via USB disc, with HDMI output for additional -
- Wall-mountable camera head and monitor for quick and easy
- Camera head with CMOS 1/2" sensor and four-button remote